Imagine the damage that a fire, flood, break-in or even a disgruntled member of staff could do to your business. If you don't have an effective disaster recovery plan in place it could take you days, if not weeks, to fully recover. Few businesses can afford to operate at anything but full strength, so why take the risk?
When your server is down, your business is down. It is vital to have an effective business continuity plan in place. Our disaster recovery service enables you to get up and running again quickly after a disaster.
Our disaster recovery service takes the worry out of the unknown!
How does our service work?
- Twice a year, we take a mirror image of your complete server, including all programme files, data and settings
- As our IT disaster recovery service runs alongside our standard online backup offering, all your data is backed up every day
- In the event of a disaster – we start the mirror image of your server and merge the latest online backup data to provide a fully functional copy of your server environment
- Finally, this is loaded onto a suitable temporary environment such as a laptop or PC. Your business can now operate!
- We now start the process of specification, selection and purchase of a replacement server
The benefits of our solution;
- If disaster strikes, we can have a server with all your files and data up and running within hours
- The solution can form the main part of your business continuity plan.
- We automatically monitor this service on a daily basis.
- All your data is automatically encrypted to keep it secure and compliant with data protection legislation.
- One stop solution – no need to bother with third-party providers.
- No downtime required while the system is set up.
Frequently asked questions;
- Are the server setting changed regularly? No, taking mirror images twice a year is sufficient for most SMEs, for more vulnerable situations we can increase the number of images taken., What about my accounts package? Will the settings also be transferred? – Yes, all settings and applications are copied
- Can I link this to our current service renewal? – Yes, we can invoice to coincide with your Laztech IT maintenance contract and invoice
- Why Laztech? – Use our services and you won't need any other third-party IT provider We are in effect your replacement IT department and are ready to offer our support and expertise whenever necessary