At Microsoft, we're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.
We run our business in much the same way, and believe our eight business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers.
- Microsoft Business Solutions. A portfolio of Microsoft Dynamics products and services.
- Microsoft Office Division. Productivity, collaboration and enterprise social products and services, including Office, Yammer, Exchange, SharePoint, Project, Visio, Perceptive Pixel, and Microsoft’s speech technology investments.
- Online Services Division. Microsoft’s search, portal, advertising and personal communications services, including online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
- Server and Tools Division.Microsoft infrastructure software, developer tools and cloud platform, including products such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Visual Studio, System Center and the Windows Azure Platform.
- Windows & Windows Live Division. All Windows businesses, including Windows, Windows Live and Internet Explorer.
Microsoft are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our products, we want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers.